Monday, January 30, 2012

January 30, 2012, and it's a BEAUTIFUL day here in the Commonwealth of Kentucky.  Our builder told me last week the sub was not going to be out Monday because he was finishing up another project.  I almost didn't go out for a visit but in coming home I was so close I stopped by...I'm glad I did!  It looks like the sub decided to take advantage of the outstanding weather (it was in the mid-50's today) and put up the forms after all.

Click on the picture to see a larger image.

It looks like tomorrow they will be done with the forms and will be able to pour the walls very soon.  It's getting easier and easier now in my feeble mind to actually envision the house.

1 comment:

  1. you have been very lucky with this weather... I will keep my fingers crossed that the good luck holds out.

    ReplyDelete