Tuesday, March 20, 2012

March 20, 2012 - Today the weather was in the 80's and SUPER nice.  I had to work late and didn't leave Lexington until after 6:30PM.  When I was about 5 miles from the house I called Donna to see if she wanted me to pick her up and go see the house.  She had just finished a lesson in Berea and was already at the house.  She waited until I got there and we checked out the progress for the day.

This was taken around 7:15PM or so.  The cement didn't arrive until sometime after
2:00PM so the finisher got a late start.  He told me he would be there late tonight.
Click on the picture for a larger image.

The front porch looks real good.
Click on the picture for a larger image.

The Chief Inspector (not from "The Pink Panther") checks out the work.
Click on the picture for a larger image.

No comments:

Post a Comment