Wednesday, April 4, 2012

April 4, 2012 - Donna and I are in Alabama baby sitting our grand daughter Samantha for a few days and not able to take any pictures.  A good friend of ours, Tom went over for us and took some pictures so we could keep the blog current.  Heard there was some rain this week which may have slowed down the brick work but as you can see the materials have been delivered.  Donna is using the time away from her work to practice her violin and order cabinets/vanities online.  She has been spending about four to five hours a day online researching prices, delivery dates and different options.  I'm the lucky one.  I take a look when she asks for my opinion and the rest of the time I play with Samantha! Oh, and as I write this at 11:00 PM, I am watching Bait Car on the TV.

HVAC ready to be installed.
Click on the image to see a larger picture.

HVAC started.  A lot different from the duct work my dad used to install.
Click on the image to see a larger picture.

BRICK IS HERE!  Still need another load of bricks delivered this week.
Click on the image to see a larger picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment