Thursday, May 24, 2012

May 24, 2012 - Got a call from Donna while I was at work and she said the guys who were going to install the dry wall found a Copperhead snake in the garage and Donna found one in the master bathroom!!  They killed both of them and I got there as soon as I could.  Turned out they weren't copperheads but a Rat Snake, or a Cowsucker or a Black Snake.  At least that is what the Animal Control guy told me when I called him.  With all the high grass in the lot next to us I'm not surprised the snakes are here.

Building wise, the dry wall will be installed tomorrow and the Geothermal guys will drill the holes in the front yard.  Andy, Danille and Tyler all arrived today for the holiday weekend and stopped by the house.  Tyler and the girls went to the house and Andy helped me clean the pile of trash in the front yard so they could drill.  I started at 3PM and Andy arrived at 5:30PM.  We worked until 8PM and almost filled up the dumpster!  BOY am I tired!

Snakes on the plain!  The top snake is 5' long!
Click on the picture to see a larger image.

Dry wall is inside the house and they guys should start tomorrow.
Click on the picture to see a larger image.

No comments:

Post a Comment